Anything you can donate will be incredibly useful to the project, and 100% of what you donate goes straight to the project.
100% of your donation will be forwarded to the Ruaha Carnivore Project, and you will be sent a thank-you card as well as an acknowledgment letter, which will serve as the tax receipt for the donation.
How to donate
1. Donate online US
Tax-deductible donations can be made through the Houston Zoo’s website.
If you would like to make a donation other than $50, be sure to uncheck the $50 box.
RCP is part of the University of Oxford, which has charitable status in the UK and a US 501(c)3 status in the United States, enabling donations to be tax-deductible. Donations can be made through the Americans for Oxford Inc. website www.oxfordna.org.
- Select: ‘Make a gift online’, then specify your gift amount, and under the section on specific preferences, enter the full amount again,
- then choose ‘other’ from the drop-down menu and write ‘WildCRU – Ruaha Carnivore Project’ in the box provided.
2. Donate online UK
Donations can be through the wildcru. website www.wildcru.org/support-us/.
- Select: ‘Online giving link, then specify your gift amount,
- please specify ‘WildCRU – Ruaha Carnivore Project’ for the project preference.
3. Send a check, cash or credit card donations
Please fill out the relevant Giving form and specify ‘WildCRU – Ruaha Carnivore Project’.
Then send the completed form (and check or cash if applicable) to the address on the form (the WildCRU address is on the back of the form.)
Bank account details
Bank: Barclays PLC
Bank address: Oxford City Centre Branch
The Oxford Group
P O Box 333
Oxford OX1 3HS
Account name: University of Oxford Development Trust
Sort code: 206546
Account number: 40155586
SWIFT code: BARCGB22
Donations don’t have to be in cash
Thank you so much for your support!